XXX Index du Forum
XXX Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A-PRINCE - Hold Up (mp3.pm).mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    XXX Index du Forum -> xxx -> -BG-
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
olivarheim

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: A-PRINCE - Hold Up (mp3.pm).mp3 Répondre en citant

A-PRINCE - Hold Up (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/261kt

A-PRINCE - Hold Up (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
You need a MP3 to negotiate the Holes, bumps and poor surfaces. The PIAGGIO MP3 comes into its own when heading out of town. The one I have is a 250CC but I have on order a 400 cc. I have been riding vespas (piaggio) for over 20 years and this is the best experience ever. I would love to see it here in the US but I wonder if the drivers licensing agencies will insist that the drivers get a motorcycle license in order to drive it? I wonder how the government will regulate the license and sale of the scooter? Given retailers propensity to gouge consumers on desirable products I wonder how it will be priced here? The Segway is well over $3000.00 for an electric wheeled conveyance. Its just as easy to ride my 250cc scooter during high speed commutes as it is my 1500cc Goldwing. Elvin Holt says August 18, 2006 at 10:38 am It the 250 cc model available in the united States .

Not looking for crotch rocket speed, need to go 55 to 60 mph up steep hills with both of us on board. Well, its more than a concept now because Piaggio has introduced it as their new MP3 Scooter. The MP3 is a different feel to ride, I did find it hard to cope with the locking wheel bit and was advised by the dealer to leave that until I was confident of the ride, which was good advice. It seems that the 500cc will arrive sooner or later (but it will be only for experienced drivers: high power engines during tests made the rear tire do funny driftings!!). Also in SoCal I can still split traffic. I would advise any one to take a look at this bike before believing everything that is printed here. Ill tell you the truth.

Funkdoobiest - The Funkiest (mp3.pm).mp3INFINITE - Can you smile (mp3.pm).mp3BlasterJaxx DBSTF feat. Ryder - Beautiful World Radio Edit (mp3.pm).mp3UB40 - Until My Dying Day (mp3.pm).mp3The Mighty Accordion Band - beer barrel polka (mp3.pm).mp3Mr.Children - Kuruma no naka de kakurete kiss wo shiyou (mp3.pm).mp3The Piano Guys - Ants Marching - Ode to Joy (mp3.pm).mp3Kagamine Len and Rin - Electric Angel (mp3.pm).mp3D-John - I Want it That Way D-John Remix (mp3.pm).mp3Andrew Rayel feat. Christian Burns - Miracles Original Mix 320 kbps Release Date - 23.02.2015 (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 19:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    XXX Index du Forum -> xxx -> -BG- Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange